- Hindi news
- Aging Begins At Age 30 And Increases Skin Dryness At Age 50, Know How Your Skin Changes From 20 To 60 Years
Ami Caprihan16 minutes ago
- Copy link
- You can add hyaluronic acid to your skin care routine for moisturization retention.
- Cleansing and moisturizing become necessary in the 30s. Topical retinol can be used to keep the skin tight.
The skin changes continuously with every age. Many times the skin starts appearing lifeless due to sun damage, poor sleep, stress and genetics. In this case, special skin care is necessary. Know how the skin changes in every age.
– 20s At this age, there are often complaints that the skin looks dull and tired. This is a common complaint between the ages of 25 and 29 years. There are many reasons for this. Such as sun damage, reduced sleep, stress and genetics. There should be a fix skin care routine at this age. Regular use of 30 SPF sunscreen. If you apply it indoors, then the skin of the laptop and phone screen will also be protected.
– 30s At this age, your skin seems to change rapidly. Early signs of aging begin to appear. Cleansing and moisturizing become necessary in the 30s. Topical retinol can be used to keep the skin tight. The use of antioxidants can begin at this age. This can make the dal skin brighter. You can apply it in the morning mixed with sunscreen.
– 40s Many changes are seen in the skin. The elasticity of the skin also decreases. According to doctors, the skin can be kept healthy during this period by keeping the lifestyle healthy. Due to the many changes in the skin, you have to keep two separate cleaners – Gentle Exfoliator and Mild Lotion – Like Clinger. You can include hyaluronic acid in your skin care routine for moisturization retention. If you wish, you can also add rich night cream with glycerin, ceramics, to the skin care routine.
– 50s The problem of dryness increases. The skin becomes thinner and less flexible. Acne can also appear on the face due to hormones. In this case, the skin should be continuously moisturized. Mild and Milky can use clingers. Such cleansers cleanse and moisturize the skin.
– 60s Anti-aging treatments are also effective at this age. Hydration and moisturization retention are necessary for the skin. Skin care should be kept very simple at this age. Some people take laser treatments once or twice a year to improve the skin.