- On 14 June, Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide by hanging himself in his house
- Case filed on Sushant’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty will be heard on June 24
Jun 21, 2020, 02:48 PM IST
Riya Chakraborty, Bollywood’s big production houses and film families are constantly targeted by the people in the case of Sushant Singh Rajput’s death. In connection with Sushant’s suicide, Riya Chakraborty has recorded statements to the Mumbai Police for nearly 11 hours. Now a week later, a case has been filed in Bihar court for abetting Sushant for suicide on Riya.
- According to reports, Kundan Kumar, a resident of Patahi area of Muzaffarpur has filed a petition in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate Mukesh Kumar. The court will hear the case on June 24. In the petition, Riya has been accused of financially and mentally exploiting Sushant Singh Rajput.
- The counsel for the petitioner said- My client was a big fan of Sushant Singh Rajput. Who is deeply shocked by his death. He has registered a case under Section 306 (abetment to suicide), Section 420 (cheating) of IPC.
- Earlier, in a statement given to Mumbai Police, Riya said that she had a fight with Sushant after which he left the apartment. Police is investigating the death of Sushant Singh Rajput. So far, statements of 15 people have been recorded.
- Sudhir Kumar Ojha filed a criminal complaint after Sushant’s suicide. In the complaint, 8 big names of the industry are accused of abetting Sushant to suicide. Rajput’s father KK Singh and actor Kangana Ranaut have been made witnesses. Filed under sections 306, 109, 504 and 50 of the IPC mainly related to suicide.