Mona SrivastavaOne hour ago
- Copy link
- Cover the donut mixture with a cloth and keep it for an hour. This mixture will swell and double.
- Garnish it with favorite toppings like ground sugar, coconut boora or dry fruits.
If you like the taste of donuts in sweet, you can make them at home. The donut is easy to make and does not require any special preparations. You can also enhance their taste by applying favorite toppings.
– In a small bowl, mix cups of warm milk and 1 teaspoon of yeast and keep aside for five minutes. In a large bowl, mix 2 cups maida, 2 tablespoons milk powder and teaspoon salt. Add yeast milk. This mixture will be very viscous.
Now add a cup of butter and mix it well. Cover the donut mixture with a cloth and keep it for an hour. After one hour this mixture will swell and double. Remove the air and knead it softly.
– Roll it like a thick roti and cut the shape of a donut from a round cutter or bowl. Use a small round cutter or lid to make a hole in the center, like a donut, cut into a round shape. Spread these donuts on a plate for 25-30 minutes and then fry them in ghee until they turn light brown.
Make chokelech topping
– Cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring with 1 cup of cream spoon in a hot pan. Remove it from the heat and then add 1 cup of dark chocolate and 1 teaspoon of butter and mix until the chocolate melts. – Add powdered sugar and cocoa powder to it. Now mix 1 small bowl of milk and prepare a thick batter. Its content can be reduced according to your taste.
Dip the top of the donut into the prepared solution. Then top off the favorite toppings like ground sugar, coconut boora or dry fruits. Collect donuts are ready. They will like children as well as elders.