If you leave these WhatsApp groups then people immediately add you back to the group. And this process continues. A better way to do this is to use another app to stay connected with the people you care about and delete your WhatsApp account permanently. Although it may sound a bit bad to do so, but the absence of WhatsApp is not the end of the world. If you also want to delete WhatsApp, then know about this. Follow this process.
How to delete WhatsApp account:
- Open WhatsApp and in the Settings screen, you will find the option of Settings at the bottom right hand corner.
- On Android, on the main screen, tap on the three dots in the top right corner and then click on Settings.
- On Windows Phone, go to ‘More’ and tap on Settings.
- Tap on Account.
- Tap on Delete My Account.
- Enter your phone number and tap Delete My Account.
After this whole process, your WhatsApp account will be permanently deleted. Your entire WhatsApp data will be wiped out from your phone. And if you have taken any backup of WhatsApp data then that too will be deleted. After that you create a new WhatsApp account with the same phone number then no old data will be found. All your old groups, messages or any other data will not be found.