- Nilanshi, a resident of Modasa, Gujarat, did not get any hair cut or trimmed in the last 11 years
- In November 2018, a teenager from Argentina set a Guinness record by beating
Jan 22, 2020, 06:05 PM IST
Lifestyle Desk. 17-year-old Nilanshi Patel has broken her own Guinness record of the world’s longest hair. Recently, he has once again entered the Guinness World Record for the world’s longest hair. She hails from Modasa, Gujarat and has a hair length of 6 feet three inches.
For the last 11 years, Nilanshi has not done her hair cutting. He decided not to get a haircut after an incident at the age of 6.
The first record was recorded in 2018
Born on 6 August 2002, Nilanshi first enrolled in the Guinness Book in November 2018. During an event in Italy, her hair was five feet seven inches in length. He achieved this title by breaking the record of a teenager from Argentina. His name was recorded again in the Guinness Book in September 2019 with an increased length of 6 feet 3 inches. Nileanshi, the only daughter of teacher couple Brijesh Patel and Kaminiben Patel, a resident of Saira village in Modasa, is a 12th science student at a school in Modasa.
Feel like a celebrity
Nilanshi says that when she was 6 years old, the hairdresser did not cut her hair properly, so decided that she would never cut hair. She says that people like her a lot and feel like a celebrity. People like to take selfies with them wherever they go.
This is how care
- Neelanshi wears high-heel sandals to keep long hair away from the ground. She says that she rinses them once a week for hair care.
- Oiling them twice a week, mother Kaminiben helps them in grooming it.
- She mostly sits in the sun to dry her hair. If this is not done then she uses hair dryer.
- Most of the time she ties the braid, but during sports activity and swimming.