Redmi has launched the new Note 11 series worldwide. The new Redmi Note series smartphones are different from the specs launched in China. Xiaomi has launched four new Redmi smartphones at a global event. The series includes Redmi Note 11, Note 11S, Note 11 Pro 4G and Note 11 Pro 5G. The company says that all models will get a trendy flat-edge body. Thanks to these flat sides, the phone looks a lot like the iPhone. That is, you will get the feel of your iPhone in these phones of Xiaomi.
The new smartphones of the Note 11 series are expected to be launched in India very soon. Xiaomi has already confirmed the launch of Note 11S in India. Let’s take a quick look at the specs, features and price details of Redmi Note 11 series.
This is the price of Redmi Note 11 series
, Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G It has been launched in three colors – Graphite Grey, Polar White, Atlantic Blue. The device costs $329 (approximately Rs 24,600) for the base 6GB+64GB variant, $349 (approximately Rs 26,100) for the 6GB+128GB variant and $379 (approximately Rs 28,400) for the 8GB+128GB variant.
– Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Comes in Star Blue, Graphite Grey, Polar White colours. Its 6GB+64GB variant costs $299 (approximately Rs 22,400), 6GB+128GB variant costs $329 (approximately Rs 24,600) and 8GB+128GB variant costs $349 (approximately Rs 26,100).
– Redmi Note 11 4G It comes in Graphite Grey, Twilight Blue and Star Blue colours. Its base 4GB + 64GB variant costs $179 (approximately Rs 13,400) for internal storage. The phone also has 4GB+128GB and 6GB+128GB internal storage options, which are priced at $199 (approximately Rs 14,900) and $229 (approximately Rs 17,100).
– Redmi Note 11S The 6GB+64GB variant costs $249 (approximately Rs 18,600), the 6GB+128GB variant costs $279 (approximately Rs 20,900) and the 8GB+128GB variant costs $299 (approximately Rs 22,400). The phone comes in Graphite Grey, Twilight Blue and Pearl White colours.
Also read- Data cry is over: These 4 plans of Vi will get full data, free calls and OTT benefits; Starting From ₹299
Specs of Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, Note 11 Pro 4G
– Both the 5G and 4G models of the Redmi Note 11 Pro come with a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display. The display has support for 120Hz refresh rate and there is a hole-punch cutout in the top center for a 16MP front camera.
– Under the hood, the devices pack a 5000 mAh battery with 67W fast charging support. At the back, the phones come with a 108MP main camera setup with an 8MP ultrawide camera and a 2MP macro camera. The Pro 4G has an additional 2MP depth sensor.
– The main differences are in the performance unit. The 4G variant has a MediaTek Helio G96 chipset, while the 5G variant has a Snapdragon 690 chipset. The devices come with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and AI Face Unlock. The devices come with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
– Both devices out of the box work on MIUI 13 based on Android 11.
Also Read – Bumper Discounts Available On Phones, TVs, Fridges And Home Appliances; Goods will reach home in 3 hours
Specs of Redmi Note 11
– Vanilla Note 11 comes with Snapdragon 680 chipset under the hood. The phone has a 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. The phone packs a quad-camera setup at the back, consisting of a 50MP main camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, a 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor.
– There is an 8MP front camera for selfie. The phone has a 6.43-inch Full HD + AMOLED display which comes with 90Hz refresh rate support. The device comes with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometric authentication. The device out of the box works on MIUI 13 based on Android 11.
Specs of Redmi Note 11S
Note 11S sports a 6.43-inch FHD+ 90Hz AMOLED display with a hole-punch cutout for the front camera. It comes with MediaTek Helio G96 processor and up to 8GB of RAM. For storage, the phone offers 64GB and 128GB storage options. The device packs a 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
There is a quad-camera setup on the back of the phone. It has a 108MP main camera sensor, an 8MP ultrawide camera, and two 2MP sensors for depth and macro. The device houses a 16MP front camera sensor.