Edited By Shashikant Mishra | NavbharatTimes.com | Updated:
Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case was registered against Riya Chakraborty by Sushant’s father KK Singh in Patna. Since then, Bihar Police has started investigating from its level. At the same time, Riya Chakraborty has appeared for the first time after the FIR was registered.
Riya Chakraborty said – Satyamev Jayate
Riya Chakraborty has released a video. In this, she is saying, ‘I believe in God and Judiciary, I will get justice. However, a lot of wrong things are being said about me in the media. I am taking advice from my lawyers and according to them I will not comment on it, Satyamev Jayate.
Riya said – they were falsely implicated
Let us know that Riya Chakraborty told the Supreme Court on Thursday that KK Singh, father of Sushant Singh Rajput, had falsely implicated him. With this, he said that his case should be transferred from Patna to Mumbai, because this case is already under investigation in Mumbai.
Accused of removing from family in FIR
Let us tell you that in this 7-page FIR, Sushant’s father has accused Riya and his family of trying to get actor away from his family. Apart from this, he alleged that Riya had stopped every means of contacting his son. In this FIR, Riya has also said to withdraw 15 crores from Sushant’s account.
Sushant’s father said- get my son home
Apart from this, Sushant’s father had also alleged that Riya and her family had rescued that house from my son saying that there is a ghost in this house. This impacted my son’s mind and from there he was stopped at a resort near Mumbai Airport.
Riya Chakraborty disappeared from home
At the same time, Riya Chakraborty disappeared from her house after the report of Sushant Singh Rajput’s father KK Singh was lodged. His lawyer filed a petition in the Supreme Court, saying that the allegations against Riya are baseless.