- Hindi news
- Teenage Children Feel That Family Members Do Not Scold Or Treat Them Well, While Elders Think That Comparing The Child Will Make Them Understand Or Start Reading, While It Is Not So, Know Through This Article.
Troubled with Ads? Install eBioPic app for news without ads
Adele and ilain17 hours ago
- Copy link
- Question When teenage children do not listen at home, or insist again and again, they should keep scolding, 24 hours, shout? Because this is what happens at our house. Compares with others everyday, removing shortcomings. If someone answers from the front, they feel bad. Everyday the atmosphere is bad at home. Nothing can be done in the manner. When my parents read this article, they will understand. Will be of great help. – Aaru S
Aru, the clap always rings with two hands. You have raised questions about the behavior of your parents, and have also written that if you teenage children do not listen, persecute, then you also have to consider your behavior once. And the comparison and drawbacks, shouting, scolding of your parents, there are few practical suggestions for them and for other parents of teenagers, which if adopted with a calm mind, would be very effective …
– When they are very angry, sometimes they attack the children with words that degrade them. What is the result? Either the child becomes goosebumps or responds by turning back.
For example … told you a job, that didn’t happen too? Nobody is more irresponsible than you. It was a mistake to trust you.
The child’s answer may be … why don’t you say little? Or okay, I am like that.
Try it like this… I am sorry that you did not do what I said. I had hoped that this work would have been done by now.
The child can understand your feelings and say – I will do it now.
Then let him do that work, without commenting.
– When you accuse teenagers, they adopt a protective attitude instead of being mistaken.
Look at the example … Look, what did you do with such a treasured dress? Ruined by soaking in water?
The child’s answer will be … I did not, what do I know?
Try it like this… Inform the child of the mistake with all due respect and also explain it.
Well done that you soaked clothes to help me, but before washing any cloth, read the label on it, how to wash it or ask someone older.
The child may be saddened by the deterioration of his dress – I did not know that one could find out by looking at the label. I’ll ask you
– Teenagers consider long explanations as lectures and if they become long, then they close their ears.
For example, understand how many times you have been told not to put a bag from outside on the table. Know where it is lying, and you bring it and place it on the table, where everyone eats. Feeling that this is a dirty habit? Are you listening or are you on a phone?
The child looking at the other side says… Yes, yes, yes he listened. Should I go now?
Try it like this… Give a small reminder. Get their attention. Hopefully, they will understand their mistake.
As soon as the child comes home with the bag, or starts putting it on the table, you remind – son, the bag is not here.
It is possible that the child will not be kept there and after being reminded with this calm attitude, never do it again.
– Threats do not work. Then the children take off on arbitrary or what we call ‘get out of hand’.
Example … They will not walk wearing torn shirts. There will be more people, what will they think. If you want to walk in the same clothes, don’t walk.
Children often say … well, don’t walk.
Try it like this ... These torn clothes will be style for you, we do not understand this. Wear a jacket over this shirt, it will look good. Do you have any other options?
Children may understand or may still insist, but you can convince them by suggesting alternatives.