- Hindi news
- The Appearance Of Block Print Changed Over Time, From Sara Ali Khan To Isha Ambani’s Unique Designs
Mansi Pujara, Bangalore2 hours ago
- Copy link
- Deep rich blue indigo color of Vidya Balan’s kurta is derived from ancient dye
- Sara Ali Khan has chosen block prints of pink and aqua green pastel shades
The weather is of loose-ventilated outfits. Very comfortable block print kurtas are in fashion again. Structured fit block print kurtas can be worn if athletes do not like it. They can be teamed with slim or loose cigarette pants. If you want, you can skip the dupatta. Nowadays celebrities also choose these for comfort. They can be worn as casual wear or during lunch at home.
1. Jahnavi Kapoor has to wear a very beautiful maroon kurta. Kolhapuri shoes are wearing on them with this suit. To glamorize this simple outfit, she is wearing earrings, which are working to add style to her style.
2. Deep Rich Blue Indigo color of Vidya Balan’s kurta is derived from ancient dye. This is handloom cotton inspired by Jaipur hand block. Block prints have changed considerably over time and are appearing in new forms.
3. Sara Ali Khan has chosen block prints of pink and aqua green pastel shades. The entire kurta is on a floral pattern. Pants have geometrical design.
4. Nature Inspired Dark Green and Bright Pink prints are visible on Isha Ambani’s Ivory Kurtas. There are pink and green stripes on the sleeves.
Here’s how to understand the importance of block print …
The block print fabric has become so special that it is very carefully crafted by hand with amazing skills. Although its technology has changed considerably over time, the original method remains the same today.
Each block print is specially prepared. The actual block print fabric also has very minor flaws, which in fact give evidence of the closeness of the work. Because of these flaws, the human touch is seen in the fabric. It is eco-friendly art which depicts the beautiful form of nature.