- Hindi news
- To Make Aloo Tikki Burger, First Make Sauce, Mix Boiled Potatoes And Soaked Poha And Make Aloo Tikki.
Muskan Mittal, Food BloggerOne hour ago
- Copy link
- Apply mayonnaise sauce on the first bun. Place tomatoes, onion rounds and chopped rings on it. You can also put cabbage leaves on it
- Place a cheese slide over the tikki. If desired, you can also apply mayonnaise separately
Don’t miss out on the burger at the moment, so don’t be disappointed. Potato Tikki Burgers can now be made at home as well. But yes, some materials will have to be made to make it.
Make sauce first
– Its sauce is very easy to make. Combine 3 tsp mayonnaise and 2 tsp tomato sauce in a bowl.
– May also reduce the amount of mayonnaise and tomato sauce. Cheese spreads can also be used in place of mayonnaise.
For Potato Tikki
– Grate 3 boiled potatoes. Soak 1/2 cup Poha in water and then drain it.
– Melt 1 tsp butter in the pan. Add 1/2 cup of peas to it.
– Mix mashed potatoes and poha. After this, add 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and salt as per taste.
– After cooling the mixture, make round and flat cakes. Prepare fine flour solution. Dip the tikkis first in it, then wrap it in bread crust and fry in hot oil till it becomes brown.
Prepare burgers like this
– Take 2 burger buns. Apply mayonnaise sauce on the first bun. Keep round and chopped rings of tomatoes and onions. Cabbage leaves can also be kept.
– Then place potato tikki. Place a cheese slide over the tikki. If desired, you can also apply mayonnaise separately. Take, potato tikki burger is ready.